Membership of the Grace Learning Partnership* and North Runnymede Learning Partnership (NRLP)
Headteachers in the Grace Learning Partnership (GLP) work together to share good practice to enhance opportunities of all children, young people and adults in their communities. GLP schools also collaborate with the wider group of schools called NRLP.
The NRLP is a group of 11 schools located in a close geographical area:
- *St Jude's Infant School
- *Lyne & Longcross C of E Primary School
- Magna Carta Secondary School
- Manorcroft Primary School
- St Ann’s Heath Junior School
- *St Jude’s C of E Junior School
- The Hythe Community Primary School
- Thorpe C of E Primary School
- Thorpe Lea Primary School
- Trumps Green Infant School
Advantages of working with NRLP
Working together means schools can:
- Support each other in school improvement
- Share information and ideas
- Agree consistent procedures
What do we do As a Grace Partnership?
Each year we undertake joint working with Grace Partnership Schools. Our projects include:
- Joint Inset training days for teachers
- Collaborative working for Headteachers
- Enhance Christian Distinctiveness through school's Worship Committee
- Training to improve skills and knowledge of classroom staff
- Meetings for groups of staff such as teachers, bursars*, SENCos
- Purchase of resources, some of which are shared
- Create joint school policies
- Staff feel supported and well-trained.
- Headteachers feel supported.
- Outcomes for children are enhanced.